Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monday, July 25

Zac’s Blog Post

Sup kiddos! Yesterday was awesome! We got to sleep in, it was heavenly! The only problem is that Nick sleep talks a lot. I will not share with you guys what he said, but it was really funny. ;)

It was going to be a day of rest, but it really was the most emotional day of the week. Many of us got in fights, and many “snapped”. Lots of girls cried, and some guys got a little teary eyed. But by the end of the night, the leaders had a night of worship. There were tables full of crayons and paint. Many of us painted things on what God has laid on our hearts! I felt like God wanted me to paint the names of the kids that really touch my heart at the migrant camps. One girl in particular that I drew was named Laura. Laura is a 7 year old girl, her Dad hits her and her mom. It broke my heart. She really liked me, and I really liked her. Saying goodbye to her was so fricken hard! So I wrote her name on the piece of paper along with a bunch of other things. It was amazing to me to see that I could worship through painting. At the end of the night, we all took communion. It was awesome to just wipe the slate clean again with our Lord. It was awesome!

                                     Peace out!

P.S. I miss Seth!

                                     Zac  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment